Sunday 5 August 2012

Fix for Maya 2012 Error: setParent: Object 'vrMayaVectorFillStyleLayout' not found.

Solving // Error: setParent: Object 'vrMayaVectorFillStyleLayout' not found.

I was preparing to render wireframe for my modeling when suddenly a problem occurred, which is unable to batch render using maya vector. Then my classmate suggested to reset the maya preference and it didn't work. Worst part is after reset I can't even render at all with maya vector.

So I went to my lecturer and he taught me a way to render the wireframe without using maya.

//
Make sure you harden edge your model and set all the settings you want include size, frame number and camera. After that, save it.

Right click your scene file and you can see (open) , (open with...) , (render), ...
just click the (Render) and a panel will pop out and all your model wireframe will render and saved in the project folder you set.

No comments:

Post a Comment