Sunday 5 August 2012

My very first flash project

The Bugs - Live To Party ( Jonas Brothers )


Well I was phobia about flash at first, because I remember Flash was too hard and too stressed for me when I first try it 3 years ago. Till this sem I have to attend to Multimedia class, which was learning Flash from this class. Unexpectedly, it seems easier than I remember it. I guess it is due to me more understand and getting used to Adobe software ever since I studied at Dasein.

I was excited when lecturer brief us the final project. I have chosen to do a Flash MV and I can't believe I made it!!! Gosh I'm so excited! XDD I enjoyed this project so much and eventually I finished 4 weeks before deadline. Therefore I have more time to solve the delay and lag problem due to too much filters and blending mode and also export from swf file into png file and put into video. =D

I was very nervous during presenting this video. Gladly, I got good comments from the lecturer. I am so happy and satisfied with this project. \(^~^)/ Hope people who watch it will like it and enjoy as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment